You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1518 - pink crush / red
- hand knotted
badaliyoa representation of rain and the rainbow, ‘badaliyo’ is the name chosen by manju ji for her manchaha creation which is the marwari word for clouds. she recalls playing in the rain in her childhood which was a lot of fun and the rainbow always left her in awe! that memory is what became the inspiration for this rug. manju ji has woven crooked colourful lines on the rug which portrays a scene of rain and afterward when the rainbow makes everything looks bright and beautiful!
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)