You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1536 - vibrant green / mellow green
- hand knotted
Haro KhetSuman named her debut Manchaha ‘Haro Khet’ which in Hindi, means ‘green farms.’ A green thumb, she adores lush green plants. She wishes her farms always be filled with greenery. In her carpet, she has woven that wish of long green fields. There is a grass patch because it provides coolness on the farm. Her favorite green vegetables like spinach, cilantro, okra, and peas are also designed on the carpet.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)