You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1597 - violet ice / copper tan
- hand knotted
KaantaSanju and Durga named this carpet on her mother-in-law's name Kaanta, They share lot of stories that went behind during weaving this special rug as, Kaanta loves having a particular sweet known as Kaju Katli as she continues to shower her love towards this sweet and weaved her that shows the love and affection towards a sweet. On the other hand, they weaved a bunch of frills of Bandarmaal and its other part that depicts the decoration that is used in a traditional form of decorations used in Rajasthani culture.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)