wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1116729
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8057 - Italian Plum / Tulip Purple
- hand knotted
RaastaRaasta which means ‘way’ is how the weavers describe their rug. While returning from their 20 day visit from Jaipur, they were trying to find paths in the villages. They believe that they will meet these ways again while going back home. In their rug, they tried to weave these ways with strong colors symbolizing their desire to visit their homes far away. Majid wants to meet his 4 children whom he hasn’t seen in the last 5 years while Mudassar wants to go back to his family. The rug is a portrayal of incomplete things in the form of half woven villages, ways and ‘shakarparas’.
-Mudassar and Majid
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)