unstring by kavi
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1073844
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool & 50% Bamboo Silk
- SRB-701 - Ashwood / Jamaican Aqua
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Unstring is a collection that captures human interaction with various processes in a textile studio. The designer weaves, stitches, embroiders, cuts and pastes in the present moment; uncertain of what the future holds. As hands pick at random, poetry of patterns emerge with the passage of time. Discover the voice in motion with Unstring, where the designers and weavers let go off all ties to tie knots, with no strings attached. Each rug in the collection has been created by hand weaving nearly 200,000 asymmetric knots with the finest hand-carded, hand-spun wool and bamboo silk in every square meter
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)