You are on our International website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
chaos theory by kavi
wool and bamboo silk
medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1080172
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 55% handcarded wool & 45% bamboo silk
- esk-400 - antique white / ashwood
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
kavi noticed patterns created by a candle reflected on glass and spent time observing these patterns that emerged through a prism. the constantly evolving forms were recreated using organic dyes and batik printing on mediums formerly unused. designs thus created were transferred onto rugs through hand-knotting, carefully selected and dyed yarns.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)