- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1154 - pink tint / red oxide
- hand knotted
poora bas apnasumitra calls her manchaha ‘poora bas apna’, which is a phrase that translates to the world is ours’. she has used her manchaha to describe the emotions that she felt when she visited jaipur rugs showroom and head office in jaipur. that, she said, was the first time she saw the grandeur of the work that she has been a part of. poora bas apna features beehives, mountains, offices, trees, and water ponds, which sumitra says were the most impressionable visuals of her visit to jaipur.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)