- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1166 - ebony / black olive
- hand knotted
ganga ka ghaatganga ka ghat or the ghats of river ganges is the beautiful manchaha handknotted by our weaver- meera. she visited that with her family a few years ago. the sights of the ghat at the night after the aarti were so beautiful that she couldn’t take her eyes off it. the ganges river flowing while the shops & temples around it gush with lights & people. she tried to weave as much as she could- from the architectural structures to narrow alleys, from shops to houses & more. she said that she wanted to visit it again but didn’t get a chance lately. to relive that memory, she weaved this beautiful manchaha.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)