- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1276 - antique white / white
- hand knotted
jungle ke morthe rug design is inspired by the location where it was weaved. the weaving center is near a jungle where roshani, mamta and anita saw peacocks, trees, flowers, and pots. they saw peacocks’ trails, and betel leaves which mesmerized them and it became their inspiration for the rug design. hence, they named it ‘jungle ke mor’ which translation in hindi means peacocks that live in the jungle.
roshani, mamta and anita
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)