- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1477 - pink crush / classic red
- hand knotted
ChikuMahaveer has named his Manchaha on the name of his son 'Chiku'. He has weaved the traditional patterns of Rajasthan and highlighted them with eye-catching and vibrant colour combinations. His village house is covered by mountains, so he has weaved mountains on the top of the rug. In the middle of the carpet, he made a quilted pattern and used the colour scheme cleverly to elevate every single detail of this rug. He is also a very positive personality and believes that helping others is the best policy.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)