You are on our International website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
dimaag ka parcha
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1132016
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 10 to 18 days;
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1479 - cocoa brown / mauve
- hand knotted
dimaag ka parchadimaag ka parcha translation means mind’s leaflet. manbhar named her rug as dimaag ka parcha because she has designed the rug from the things her mind captured from day-to-day life, she took inspiration from the bedsheets design in her house, clothes, and everything that her mind registered and could gather during the time of weaving. she put her mind and soul into the art of weaving the rug. her second-best inspiration in designing this rug was her daughter’s ideas and perspective.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)