- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1498 - sky blue / liquorice
- hand knotted
Rim JhimSumitra Devi has named her Manchaha ‘Rim-Jhim’ which roughly translates to ‘drizzling rain’ or 'the pattering of rain drops’. Sumitra Devi’s Rim Jhim showcases the quadrilateral structures which represents the raindrops. She loves rainfall and the greenery after the rainy season. Taking inspiration from the monsoon season, which is quite rare in Rajasthan, she showcased her imagination through this rug. There are numerous colors in the rug representing the colorful view during the rainy season.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)