- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1519 - blue berry / alchemilla
- hand knotted
Jangal Me BarishMamta Devi has named her Manchaha 'Jangal Me Barish', which in English means 'Rain in The Jungle'. She used to go to the Jangal daily with the goats to feed them. When she did that one day, suddenly rain started, and they were sitting under tree branches. There she saw the Baarish Ki Bunde, so she got the inspiration to make the Manachaha on this theme. She made many mountains on the rug on which the raindrops are showering from the sky by clouds. She has showcased a scenic view of mountains from where rainwater is slowly coming out.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)