- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1563 - antique white / ebony
- hand knotted
ChitkariKallu always wanted to blur the barriers between urban and rural life; that's why he has named his Manchaha 'Chitkari', which in English means 'Painting'. In one Manchaha, he has showcased different transitions in eye-catching and vibrant colour combinations. He made an aeroplane in the middle of the rug because he had been on it and wanted to. On the top left of the rug, he has showcased a 'Chari', which in English means 'Water Jug'. He also loves to fly kits with his kids, so he weaved multiple kits on the rug.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)