- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1613 - classic gray / frost gray
- hand knotted
hawaiaddaour weaver anjana is always filled up with creative ideas and patterns in her mind, she has woven this beautiful carpet and named it ‘hawaiadda’ which in english translates to ‘airport’. the weaver itself shares her imagination through this manchaha carpet as she imagines an airport based in her village maid in rajasthan. her happiness lives in her dream to take a flight and witness the airport for the very first time in her life. the carpet design consists of a runway in the middle of the carpet and surrounds by elements such as trees, mountains, and empty roads that depicts an airport that lives in her dream.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)