Haathon ki Kala
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1114689
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-930 - Rose Smoke / Violet Ice
- hand knotted
Haathon ki KalaHaathon ki Kala which means ‘creativity of hands’ is how the weavers describe their rug. The reason they named it so is because they both wanted to explore the ways they can bring their observations in their rug designs. They took inspiration from simple things such as comb, butterflies and bedsheet designs. Once the rug was complete, they were really happy to witness their creativity and talent in the form of their Manchaha.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)