- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-6551 - shadow gray / shadow gray
- hand knotted
LadduRelish on this sweet Manchaha by Sunita, Lalita, and Monica called ‘Laddu’ which is a dessert originating from India. The beads of laddu are knotted on the gray carpet. The trio’s favorite variety of laddus is included in the carpet. Boxes of laddus are also designed on the carpet. The gray color is chosen because it is the color of their home. They want their home to always be filled with delicious laddus.
Sunita, Lalita and, Monica
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)