- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-6562 - antique white / antique white
- hand knotted
rangeelekaju katli translates to cashew slice. suresh prefers cashew slices over all other treats. he carved a cashew slice into the rug and then wove the scene into it. the rug appears to move from grass to the sky when seen from bottom to top. at the bottom, he has woven grass. in the center, a road borders a body of water where boats are moored. finally, a sky is formed at the top. he likes large pieces with enough space in between. as a result, the design parts are produced at a distance from one another.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)