- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-6583 - caribbean sky / caribbean sky
- hand knotted
Sone ke PahaadThe story behind the curation of this carpet is unique as the carpet itself is a unique piece of creation that our artisan Prem has woven with a bunch of love as this is her first round Mancha ha carpet and named it Sone ke Pahaad’ which in translates to the Mountains covered with gold color. Prem tells about she is attached to the color gold as her husband gifted her jewelry covered with the gold color that she cherishes the most. She connects her love with a bunch of mountains that are presented in the village and woven beautifully with the same shade of color she loves the most.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)