wool and viscose
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 41% Wool 59% Viscose
- TOP-157 - Medium Gray / Snow White
- hand tufted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 6 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
An essential element in Mogul architecture, the Jharokhas added depth to flat facades. Employed for making public appearances by the royals, they facilitated concealed peeks for women. The composition of this rug gestures the cantilevered characteristic of Jharokha by protruding it out of a rectangular plane. As an assortment of multiple proportions, yet segmented by a slim groove, the Jharokha rug allows you a secret peek into the world of grandeur.
- Shedding is a natural property of new rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended.
- DO NOT fold the rug.
- Avoid using the rug in damp or wet surface.
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)