You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 55% wool & 45% bamboo silk
- esk-400 - classic gray / denim blue
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
Chaos Theory, the collection of luxurious hand-knotted rugs was conceptualized by Kavi, a widely respected designer who is also renowned for her design collaborations with rural craftsmen. She noticed patterns created by a candle reflected on glass and spent time observing these patterns that emerged through a prism. The constantly evolving forms were recreated using organic dyes and batik printing on mediums formerly unused. Designs thus created were transferred onto rugs through hand-knotting, carefully selected, and dyed wool and bamboo silk yarns. Chaos Theory Rugs can be your functional decoration at home or in other places. They contribute well to a traditional style living room while seamlessly complementing the decor when styled in a contemporary bedroom
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)