You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60% wool 40% bamboo silk
- les-1041 - white / ebony
- hand knotted
RaastaSantra and Sarita’s have named their manchaha Raasta. Raasta translates to ‘road’ or ‘path’ in hindi. They have used multiple patterned stripes for the design of this carpet. These stripes, which have a symbolic nature, represent the National Highways, State Highways, and all other roads that lead to their village. The village is represented symbolically by motifs of trees, flowers, and the traditional wavy ‘leheriya’ pattern.
-Santra and Sarita
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)