You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 57% wool 43% bamboo silk
- les-221-a - graphite / ombre blue
- hand knotted
RashmiUnlike most weavers, Santara enjoys classic patterns and muted colours. This liking came to her from weaving many mapped carpets, and she started adopting to the taste. For her first Manchaha, she took inspiration from traditional motifs which are seen boldly placed throughout the rug. As black is not a common colour, she showed her expertise in colour balancing and matching by using the different dark shades together to create a gradient effect. She proudly shares, “Although this was my first Manchaha, its design came flowing out of me. I didn’t need to think.”
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)