You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-6005 - blue berry / blue lake
- hand knotted
TribhujhSantosh named the Manchaha ‘Tribujh’, meaning ‘triangle’ because while making it she took design inspiration from her husband’s trousers and ended up weaving in triangle shapes in the rug. She also remembered the designs in the carpets on magazines that caught her fancy and tried to make her own version of those.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)