- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1483 - antique white / ebony
- hand knotted
AmanAman was created by Ramotar, a weaver from Rajasthan who is 27 years old. Through Freedom Manchaha, he has been connected to Jaipur Rugs. The English word for Aman is "peace." In addition to the tree that recalls the lush vegetation on his patio at home, he also incorporated other aspects that served as his solace when he was imprisoned, such as the mountains that serve as a reminder of his arduous journey and his eventual triumph. Both weaving and seeing this carpet repeatedly are peaceful experiences. He thinks that everyone who feels lost might find peace and serenity in this weaved piece.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)