- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1508 - ebony / liquorice
- hand knotted
JhalarKamlesh weaved this Manchaha rug, which he affectionately calls "Jhalar." In Indian culture, a Jhalar is a decorative drape often hung on doors to enhance the beauty of a space. While weaving his carpet, Kamlesh envisioned how it would be used when it goes to a customer. This inspired him to decorate the rug to make it look even more beautiful. Kamlesh was determined to make it the most stunning creation that would add to the charm of any room it was placed in. He considered various decorative items such as flower pots, showpieces, chandeliers, and the prominent toran or jhalar - a door hanging. He skillfully wove the hand-knotted rug with vibrant wool and silk yarns, making it a masterpiece.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)