- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1540 - ebony / flax
- hand knotted
Tara KatliOur weaver, Anil, created the stunning Tara Katli rug out of his passion for the sweet Indian Kaju Katli. The Kaju Katli is symbolized by the rug's central diamond-shaped design. The weaver has ensured that it is the center of attention. He has tastefully added star motifs to the sidelines. The heart-shaped elements in the header and footer sections express how much he adores this wonderful treat. With the cheerful color palette of our weaver Anil's smile, Tara Katli sparkles as a lovely and innocent illustration of unrequited love.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)