- 100% rhs wool
- les-490 - antique white / lime green
- hand knotted
Bajre Ka KhetChampa wanted a very intricate and colorful design that is a feast for the eyes. She started with floral patterns that represent a millet garden that her family maintains at their backyard. Then she added clouds to reflect nature’s beauty in true sense. To add a bit of color, panels of contrasted shades were knitted throughout the rug, with each layer telling a different chapter of its story. The rug is completed with the intricate local “Janjira” and “Leheriya” pattern, and an abstract sky.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)