Mere Kabootar aur Hiran
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1113506
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-917 - Peacock Blue / Peacock Blue
- hand knotted
Mere Kabootar aur HiranThe mother-daughter duo decided to design the Taj Mahal first, but they were worried as they thought it will be disrespectful since rugs are walked on. Uma had observed deers from Sariska Reserve nearby while Premlata would enjoy the flock of pigeons that visited her yard every morning. That inspired them to name their rug Mere Kabootar aur Hiran which means My Pigeon and Deer. The rug not only highlights the designs of pigeons and deers but also has elements of nature and traditional themes.
-Shanti and Hari
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)