- 60% wool and 40% silk
- lub-05 - slate blue / slate blue
- hand knotted
Sunahri PatangBanarasi, our weaver from Samathpura, made the lovely Sunahri Patang. To represent clear, azure sky, she created a kite pattern in the center with a dark background and light blue foreground. She has also built stairs into her Manchaha, which kids use to access the rooftop where they fly kites.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)