You are on our European website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
Rugged, but still fit for your floor!
These rough and coarse plant fibers are becoming more and more popular as a banner for the eco-friendly.
Its colours are earthy, texture is rich and is a perfect choice for high traffic areas. The best place to use it is at the indoor-outdoor transition.
High Traffic Rugs
Why choose Jute/Hemp?
- Eco-friendly fiber.
- Natural earthy textures & colors.
- Best used outdoor or in transition areas.
- Durable to last in high traffic areas.
- Easy to clean.
- Coarse and rough texture.
- Doesn’t hold color well compared to other fibers.
- Not suited to damp environments because they absorb moisture.
- Not very stain resistant and fade or darken in regular direct sunlight.