You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1546 - ribbon red / chartreuse
- hand knotted
badalte rangsuresh has named his manchaha 'badalte rang', which in english means 'changing colours'. in this manchaha carpet, he has showcased the different transitions of life using a soothing colour combination. he weaved mountains, sky and sunlight to provide an eye-catching appeal to this carpet. he also made the traditional lahariya pattern with lush green glass. when he weaves carpets, he loves to sing songs and loves to talk to his inmates.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).