You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8123 - ebony / tulip purple
- hand knotted
chitkariramkumar has named his manchaha 'chitkari', which in english means 'painting'. he has been in dausa jail for the past 11 years and has never been to his village. he tries to recall all his memories and weaves in his manchaha. he started with a traditional lahariya pattern to showcase the culture of india. in the middle of the rug, he made a tree under which he used to sit with his children. on top of the carpet, he made plants and crops to replicate his field in his village.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).