Rugged, but still fit for your floor!
These rough and coarse plant fibers are becoming more and more popular as a banner for the eco-friendly.
Its colours are earthy, texture is rich and is a perfect choice for high traffic areas. The best place to use it is at the indoor-outdoor transition.
High Traffic Rugs
Why choose Jute/Hemp?
- Eco-friendly fiber.
- Natural earthy textures & colors.
- Best used outdoor or in transition areas.
- Durable to last in high traffic areas.
- Easy to clean.
- Coarse and rough texture.
- Doesn’t hold color well compared to other fibers.
- Not suited to damp environments because they absorb moisture.
- Not very stain resistant and fade or darken in regular direct sunlight.