You are on our France website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
chaand ke roop
SizeItem Code: RUG1133171
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% wool
- le-9209 - navy blue / navy blue
- hand knotted
soniya says that the moon has always held a special place in her heart and that the manchaha is a homage to it, of sorts. soniya has named her manchaha 'chand ke roop,' which, in hindi, means 'phases of the moon.' she remarks how it takes a new avatar every night—through slow and subtle waning and waxing. her manchaha features clouds, stars, and the moon in different forms.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)