You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1046 - frost gray / ebony
- hand knotted
gumtiradha and maya named their manchaha carpet as “gumti” which means ‘a hut’. this carpet reflects the times when they used to live together in a hut. while they appreciate their new house, they still can not forget the happiness they shared at that mall hut. they weaved the hut in their favorite colors. besides small gumti, radha weaved peanuts because maya loves to eat them. small peanuts are made with golden thread and can be seen on the blue splashes of the carpet.
radha and maya
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)