You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1208 - ebony / ensign blue
- hand knotted
intezaarsaroj has named the manchaha ‘intezaar’, which, in hindi, means ‘to await’. her husband works in the goods transport industry and makes his living as a truck driver. he is often on the road for days and does not get to spend much time with his family. saroj says that weaving gives her something to do, while she waits for him, and helps her deal with her emotions when she is missing him. in ‘intezaar’, she has woven diamonds, hills, and small circular patterns, all in hope of their next meeting.
saroj and kavita
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)