You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1219 - ashwood / swamp green
- hand knotted
hariyaaliankit has named his manchaha 'hariyaali', which in english means 'greenery'. ankit was always fascinated with the soothing colors of nature. that's why the major part of this carpet is weaved in tones of green. at the bottom of the carpet, he made a window to portray what he sees from his house. in this particular piece, ankit, as he calls himself a geek, gave an idea to use the yarn in such a way that it represents pixels on a computer screen which is seen in patches all over the rug.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)