You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1262 - smoke blue / navy
- hand knotted
hariyalihand-woven by koyali, rekha, and meenu, this rug is named ‘hariyali’ which is hindi for ‘greenery’, and is inspired by the neem tree they planted three years back which is now a bushy-long tree. hence, you can see both the neem tree and neem leaves pattern weaved on the rug. the design elements in ‘hariyali’ are intricate yet subtle since all three of them are fascinated with detailed patterns. the calming colors and the patterns will surely transport you in the lap of greenery!
koyali, rekha, and meenu
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)