You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1440 - pearl blue / antique white
- hand knotted
kamalkamal means lotus in english. rani and poonam named the rug ‘lotus’ because they have woven patterns of lotus flower in the rug subtly to give it a beautiful look. rani’s maternal home has betel plants, she has woven the shape of its leaves in the rug. she likes light colors, and poonam likes dark and vibrant colors. the design is inspired by their life in village and the colors they admire. together they bought beauty of different perspectives in the rug, and gave it exquisite look of amalgamation of contrasting things.
rani and poonam
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)