You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- lev-733 - butter / liquorice
- hand knotted
mere ghar ka aanganmere ghar ka aangan means ‘my courtyard’ is how tara describes her rug. initially, she was dubious about what to weave in her first manchaha and eventually started weaving big huts as she is really fond of them. later, she went on to weave lots of matkas as during summers everyone in the family enjoys having cool water. the rug incorporates shakarparas, flowers, creepers and plants that adorn her house.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)