You are on our United Kingdom website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- le-9207 - navy blue / navy blue
- hand knotted
Koyli's has named her Manchaha 'Graha,' which is the Sanskrit word for 'planet.' Koyli has created her planetarium through the designs of her Manchaha. Twinkling stars and spinning planets are speckled all over the carpet, dark blue like the night sky. The circles on different shades of blue yarn represent the other planets. She has also woven a smartphone on the carpet, which she uses for hours to look at the differences between various celestial bodies.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)