SizeItem Code: RUG1101958
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Rhs Wool
- LEV-722 - Sea Blue / Skyline Blue
- hand knotted
Chanda‘Chanda’ means moon, and this Manchaha is a creative depiction of how the moonlight shines on a scene of nature. This is her fifth Manchaha, and you can start to see her style develop, once trademark being her choice of deep colours. Merged in erratic patterns, you’ll find clear symbols; a tree, birds, a little man, umbrellas and a variety of flowers. There’s even a maze and a tiny loom, which were 2 symbols she wanted to try for the first time to see how it would turn out. She believes one day she will be able to create a beautiful maze on a rug, something she saw in movies that’s lush and green. “There is beauty in the moonlight, it has a mesmerizing effect that can’t be replaced by lights. I really wonder how much people in the city miss out on”, she says, “My rug brings in the feeling, if not the real thing.”
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)