free verse by kavi
wool and silk
Medium 6-9 mm
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 31% Wool & 69% Silk
- QM-701 - Sunset / Cranberry
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Free verse is a collection that is lost in the translation of design language between hand and machine; a visual story of the touch of hand meeting digital technology. Crumbling foil, inexpert origami and traced drawingsfind expression in this collection, beside natural expression in unclear hand marks and messy pixilation.These expressions are created through Persian knotting of fine silk and wool for almost a year.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)