You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 90% wool 10% bamboo silk
- akwb-7003 - seaside blue / seaside blue
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
the inspiration for this series of hand knotted carpets is kolam, the ritualistic folk art of creating patterns from rice flour at the entrance of south indian homes. lines and loops are drawn around an underlying grid of dots, bringing together the geometric and organic. while preserving the sacrosanct symmetry in individual forms, the designers break free from traditional rules creating unexpected and joyful studies in colour and form, richly layered and dynamic in composition. kolam has an ephemeral quality that is made permanent with each hand woven knot, through the weaving process. both crafts, with the lyrical, rhythmic movement of the hand share a meditative quality in their making.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).