You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- ea-3009 - burnt olive / deep blue
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
A magnificent display of an alternate evolution, merging heritage and modern lifestyle. The wool, born of the relentless afghani, bearing the harsh region for generations past with a conviction to survive. The yarn, groomed and adorned by tradition, uncarded, spun on a latoo by the hands of the ancients. Its colors are raw and unseparated, dyeing the yarn only within reach. The knots, each a hand-crafted journey, preserving heritage for the future. All these come together to form Someplace in Time - a collection whimsically reviving a lost era in vintage design and craft. Explore this exquisite range of rugs for a decor that is truly a class apart!
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).