You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-966 - caribbean sky / antique white
- hand knotted
MatkaKamli paid attention to her everyday activities deliberately, to think of wonderful designs that would go on her Manchaha. Matka, which means earthen pot, got its name from the many motifs of earthen pots spread out across the rug. With her keen observation skills, Kamli wove in mountains, leheriyas, ladoos and even a jhumka. “How bees take nectar from different flowers and it collects into sweet honey at the beehive, similarly I take inspiration from all around me to weave a beautiful piece of art.”
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)