Buy rugs on sale in AU
Looking for rugs to give your home a makeover? Rugs are one of the easiest ways you can bring pomp and shine to your space without putting in a lot of effort. Try placing a rug in your living room and you will know how it instantly helps amp the room up. From traditional rugs whose ornate designs exude a regal vibe to modern ones for the contemporary urban home, trust the power of rugs to transform your home and add character, charm, warmth, and colour. Jaipur Rugs AU brings to you premium handmade rugs from India that are results of meticulous attention to detail in every warp and weft of the rug. Our rugs are made by the weavers of rural India who are vanguards of the ancient art of rug weaving by hand. Add to that our contemporary design sustainability, and you will have a wide collection of rugs in all designs, patterns, sizes, and shapes that are globally relevant and can complement any home. If you are worried about the budget, don’t worry. At Jaipur Rugs Australia, we cover all bases, both in aesthetics, logistics as well as budgetary concerns. If you are looking for cheap rugs or rugs on sale to save a big pocket pinch, we offer you a vast selection of budget-friendly rugs that will help you decorate your home, minus the added strain on your finances.
Things to keep in mind before buying rugs on sale at Jaipur Rugs Australia
Before you go ahead and make an investment in one of our rugs, there are a few things you ought to keep in mind:
- 1. There’s no hard and fast rule to styling your living room with just one rug. You can style multiple rugs and layer them or pick multiple rugs to highlight different areas of the room. However, if you have a relatively small living room, limit it to one rug.
- Size is one of the most important aspects that you must keep in mind if you want your rug to complement the room and make it look bigger and brighter. You should also pre-determine if you want to cover the entire area or leave the floor to some extent. Steer clear of small rugs if you have a big room and big rugs if you have a small room to prevent it from looking incoherent and out of place.
- Depending on where you are going to place the rug and what purpose you want it to serve, you might want to decide which material you want your rug to be made in. There are many different types of materials like plant-based fibres, cotton, linen, sisal, jute, wool, silk, nylon, etc. and each of them offers a distinct look and feel. Plant-based fibre like jute rugs are more casual and are the best options when looking for rugs on sale or a cheap carpet to give your home a seasonal makeover.
- Colours also play a big role in the appearance and the vibe of the rug. If your room is already punctuated by bright elements and maximalist furniture, we suggest you opt for a neutral or single colour. It is very important to keep the colour of the walls and floors in mind while choosing rugs. However, you can choose bright colour or bold pattern rugs to add dimension to a minimalist or neutral-palette space.
- When you buy cheap rugs for sale Jaipur Rugs Australia, add a bit to your investment and add a rug pad to your cart. They prevent slippage, wear and tear and absorb moisture, thereby elongating the rug’s lifespan.
Why choose Jaipur Rugs AU to buy rugs on sale?
Our handwoven and handcrafted rugs are made in India by skilled artisans spread across multiple villages which were once under the clutches of poverty and misery. These villages now celebrate and uphold the age-old craft of rug weaving by hand, and these artisans act as the vanguards of this ancient practice. Besides, we strive to make your online shopping experience at Jaipur Rugs AU seamless whenever you buy Indian rugs online. We offer discounts, free home delivery anywhere in AU and also expert rug advice at the touch of a button. So, why look any further?