You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 80%-silk yarn,20% cotton yarn
- luv-548 - classic gray / lead gray
- hand knotted
KhushiVahid Mohammad weaved this manchaha in memory of his mother. It's clear that he poured his heart and soul into weaving this carpet in honor of her memory. The fact that he included personal details like patterns from her dress, going to local bazzar with her and memories of seeing her read Namaaz shows how much he wanted to capture the essence of his mother in this piece of art. He weaved rangoli patterns too. The name "Khushi" (meaning "Happiness") is fitting, as it reflects the joy that Vahid Mohammad must have felt while weaving this carpet and remembering his beloved mother. The heart in the middle of the carpet is also a poignant symbol of the love he had for her.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)